Dr. Gregg L Singer Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gregg L Singer?

I've never seen such bad reviews be so right

I had the EXACT same experience as the guy who couldn't bring his family members in, except I'm a single father and my kid is a toddler and argued with me when I said I wouldn't leave him alone. After lots of resistance I let the front desk lady watch him. Oh and he showed up late.

Extremely rude and an arrogant man. Never go to him, horrible service.

Patient

This was a work comp review and you could tell. He was not welcoming or freindly, they had some random lady in the room with me. And the whole time I felt like I was being interogated. You could definately tell he works for the work comp side of things and doesnt give a darn about patient care. I left there with no information about his findings. And if there was a rating lower than one star it would be designated for him.

In my opinion he is by far the worst physician I have ever had the displeasure of meeting and should be disbarred from ever practicing medicine again. Any person thinking of using him should consider another option before wasting your money. He is inaccurate, unethical and highly unprofessional. If you value your health, make another choice other than him.

He is a very rude, self entitled boy. He treats people like they are lower life forms. He makes people cringe when he walks into the room. I feel sorry for anyone who seeks his medical help.

Mrs. Lovell

worst appointment I have ever had in my life...this guy has bad attitude...bad hygiene....bad customer service....hateful spiteful comments

This guy is an idiot

I am not sure why he is allowed to use Dr. in front of his name. I think a medical review is in order. Gregg had a head injury he never recovered from , and he should not practice any kind of medicine even with aspirin.

Dr. Gregg L Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.