Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg A Sonsini MD
Dr. Gregg A Sonsini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Feasterville Trevose, PA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg A Sonsini has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gregg A Sonsini has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Avoid at all costs.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg A Sonsini - Posted on March 15th, 2016
The group practice itself is great and all the other pediatricians we have seen there are friendly, have great bedside manner, thorough and caring. Dr. Sonsini is the worst pediatrician/doctor I have ever encountered. He gave us 2 inaccurate diagnosis, was less than helpful and strikes me as incompetent and very lazy. I'm amazed he's still practicing.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg A Sonsini - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Ruined my Child's experience with the doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg A Sonsini - Posted on April 10th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregg A Sonsini - Posted on November 7th, 2012
First time we'd seen this Dr. He didn't introduce himself and he didn't read my child's medical history - which is complicated. He listened to one side of my child's chest, but not the other; didn't check his nose or throat. He was irritated over special medication needs my son has. Not a good visit at all.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Gregg A Sonsini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMARGIOTTI & KROLL PEDIATRICS, 4829 E Street Rd, Feasterville Trevose, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregg A Sonsini, MD - Pediatrics in Feasterville Trevose, PA, in this video.
Dr. Gregg A Sonsini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.