2.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Avoid at all costs.

The group practice itself is great and all the other pediatricians we have seen there are friendly, have great bedside manner, thorough and caring. Dr. Sonsini is the worst pediatrician/doctor I have ever encountered. He gave us 2 inaccurate diagnosis, was less than helpful and strikes me as incompetent and very lazy. I'm amazed he's still practicing.

Terrible experience.

Absolute horrible bedside manner with my 15 month old daughter. Cold, rushed and no patience. Asked a simple question and he blew it off with a half answer - just couldn't seem to care less about our visit.

Ruined my Child's experience with the doctor

Very cold, not polite and rough with my child. She had strep throat and we were at the doctor for the 2nd time in a week. He shoved the stick down her throat and was not gentle at all. He just doesn't seem good with kids and I will not have my child seen by him again.

First time we'd seen this Dr. He didn't introduce himself and he didn't read my child's medical history - which is complicated. He listened to one side of my child's chest, but not the other; didn't check his nose or throat. He was irritated over special medication needs my son has. Not a good visit at all.

Dr. Gregg A Sonsini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.