Dr. Gregg Sorensen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Sorensen?

DOCTOR AT HIS EXCELLENCE

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I, My Mom And My Daughter (All 3 Generations) Had Been Treated Dr Gregg S Sorensen, at Willow Pass Medical Group, Bay Point, California, for almost 30 Years. We all recieved His Excellent Expertise In Medicine. We Miss Him So Much, Cuz He is Such a Great Human Being As Well. I Wish that We Could Still Be Able To Get More Medical Advice From Him. I Wish Him, And His Family The Very Best Of Everything. Best Regards Always!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Dr. Sorensen is one of the best Dr. that I have ever had in my life, I wish I could still see him, he knew how to take care of people.

Ex Patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Just saying we miss you Dr. Sorensen since you closed your practice. We wish you the very best after many, many years of taking care of us two oldie but goodies. Thank you for your years of medical care and help from your great staff as well. Always appreciated your allowing me to bring in new patients for you to see & help.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

If your on work mans comp, he is working for them and not you. Do your own research and figure it out yourself if your not getting better!

BEWARE!!! Very Harmful

Posted on April 27th, 2011

This man should not be practicing medicine. While examining my range of motion after back surgery, he did not believe that I couldn't pull my knees to my chest. So, he took his hands and pushed both knees to my chest causing me severe pain and damage to my back and to the level above the fused area. What happened to the code "Do No Harm"? Please, pleae avoid this man...

Great Doctor