Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregg J Stefanek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I am blown away by the reviews that Dr. Stefanek is receiving. He has been my doctor (as well as my mom and sister's) for 26 years. He has the most amazing bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come in contact with. You can tell he actually cares and treats you like family. I have e-mailed him and he e-mails me back promptly and answers all questions. He is currently helping my mom through a very difficult diagnosis. On top of that, although my sister lives in NYC, she refuses to get another primary care physician because of our trust in him.
Dr. Stefanek is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life!!! His unprofessional bedside manner, strange personality and oddball routine makes out to be one regretful visit. After siting in his waiting room for over an hour and then sitting in his office for another hour waiting for him, I soon realized I made the wrong choice. The minute Dr. Stefanek walks in the room, he makes you feel very uncomfortable. after telling Dr. Stefanek my symptoms of the problems I was having, he turned to me and with a unprofessional and uncaring manner he proceeded to tell me that I was lying. I have spoke with other people who have ssen him and they said they will NEVER return! In my opinion Dr. Stefanek DOES NOT care about his patients in any way. I have never been so embarrassed and insulted in my life. If you would like a doctor who cares and who is compassionate about his or her patients, DO NOT CHOOSE DR. STEFANEK or you will be as regretful as I was. NEVER AGAIN DR. STEFANEK! Thank You!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gregg J Stefanek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregg J Stefanek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alma, MI.