- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregor J Hoffman has 2 locations
Dr. Gregor J Hoffman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregor J Hoffman has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gregor J Hoffman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregor J Hoffman
Gregor J. Hoffman, M.D. received his orthopaedic training at Tulane Medical School. He completed a fellowship in joint replacement at the Rothman Institute of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvan9ia. He also received special training at the Hughston Sports Medicine Clinic in Columbus, Georgia. He is on the clinical staff of Tulane Medical School. Dr. Hoffman is involved in high school and professional sports. He has served the professional basketball team in New Orleans in 2003-2004 and 2004-2005. He has served as the delegate for the Southern Orthopaedic Association and on the steering committee at Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, where he is presently Secretary, Vice President and he is Chief orthopaedic surgeon at East Jefferson General Hospital.