Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregorio Hidalgo?

Looking forward to my next visit!

I've been a patient of his for years now, as well as my wife and our eldest son. We've had no complaints, to the contrary only praise and admiration. I've had a few encounters with hurried physicians that spend more time having you wait then really listening. However, the doc is patient, knowledgeable and very friendly. I feel great after leaving his office and confident that my health care is in good hands. Thanks Doc!

He is the worst doctor I ever saw in my life. He is not at all professional.

Metastatic Melanoma