Dr. Gregorio J Castillo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregorio J Castillo?

The Russian Mafia now currently has people practicing medicine

I would try to stay away from this man at all costs. He only cares about the money and will say anything to get you to spend more of it. His arrogance is baffling and by looking at his suit and watch, I have no wonders as to how the money he is making scamming people is spent. If he didn't have a MD behind his name, it would be very difficult to distinguish him from someone in the Russian Mafia, which brings me to my other point.... how did he get that MD behind his name. That truly is a mystery to me. Truly a wretched person.

My husband started going to Dr. Castillo after he was recommended by a surgeon who was doing a minor emergency procedure. I had tried to find a female doctor but was not satisfied with the ones I tried. I went to Dr. Castillo and he correctly diagnosed a condition that the prior doctors were unable to recognize. He listens very well and does not mind if you ask questions.

NO REFERRAL DOCTOR!!!!

Mother 71 years old had been complaining of abdominal pain for about 1 year. Dr. Castillo just kept giving higher doses of heartburn meds. Never referred her to a specialist. She has never had a colonoscopy or scope done. What a waste of time. He reviews blood exames taken 6 months prior. Would this be right! If your parents are elderly take them else where!

Dr. Castillo is very matter-of-fact and professional. His office is completely computerized and up to date. Several times when I ran out of my prescription drugs he kindly provided me with samples until my next precription came in. Even though his nurse/assistance takes my blood pressure, he takes the time to check it and usually gets a more accurate reading. Overall, he has been a good doctor for me.