Dr. Gregorio Pineda Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregorio Pineda?

Posted on February 13th, 2017

He is exceedingly hard to understand. He mumbles as hi back is turned towards you.

BEST IN THE WEST

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

getting better

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I assume office has been revamp?! Looks like it, staff is a lot better with new management, the receptionist Jennifer need to be more kind, and quit ignoring a lot of patients asking questions. Most of the staff and assistant manager was really nice, nurse that brought us in was nice and very well informed and you know she cares. the wait time was about an hour or so but with all this this doctor finally praise jesus diagnosed my son after 3 years of going to ucla, usc, madera, then he took a chance and got a genetic test... my daughter might not leave long but now we know how to make her life more precious. Thank you doctor pineda.

DO NOT SEE OR RECOMMEND DR.PINEDA

Posted on March 31st, 2015

All I have to say is DONT TAKE YOUR YOUNGE TEENAGE DAUGHTERS TO HIM. Not only his inappropriate behavior, but his HORRIBLE bedside manor. One visit I had with him he had told my mother that she was a horrible mother. He does not take the time he should with his patience. All I can say is PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.I don't know why he's still practicing.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I have seen 3 doctors in this office and will NEVER go back again. Multiply every comment that you've read on here by 3 and you will know how bad the place is.

Not so educated about MS

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Pineda in order to rule out Multiple Sclerosis. I was also in my first trimester of pregnancy. First of all my MRI was read as most likely MS but could not rule out tumor. First of all Dr. Pineda was rude enough to walk in the room and say, "Why are you crying?! We don't even know what's wrong with you!" Ok...like I shouldn't be scared and emotional?! Second of all, I needed a lumbar puncture, and Dr. Pineda encouraged me to terminate me pregnancy because he said there wouldn't be a dr in bakersfield willing to touch me because I was pregnant! I ended up finding Dr. Cornforth who DID the lumbar puncture, was then confirmed MS at UCLA and learned that with ms and pregnancy your symptoms just go away with the pregnancy!! Dr. Pineda NEVER once mentioned this. 6 years later I'm a mommy to a healthy 5 year old and 4 year old twins!!! Shame on Dr. Pineda...learn your stuff, and be nicer at bedside!!

better than I thought

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I was told his the only child neuro for 150 miles, true, hard to get appointment, but finally did and was worth the wait. YES, even though the wait and receptionist are not trained and very rude, when its time for patient care yes 100% was given. forth dr. I saw for my child but the only one who took time and assurance to explain very detail

Staff need to learn to smile.

Posted on March 31st, 2012

sometimes it takes 2-3 months to get a follow up appointment with dr. pineda, wait time is usually over 1.5 hours, eeg and nerve conduction test were ordered and when i came for appt no one was there and needed re-scheduled. staff is curt and act as though they are doing you a favour--very unhappy group that lead the front desk. if not for the complete trust of DR. Pineda, I would never step foot in that door or wait as long as I do.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I took my nine year old daughter in for appointment. We did have to wait longer than expected, but once we got back to see the Doctor, he was great with my daughter. He took his time and even joked with her to make her comfortable.

unsatisfied

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I have gone there and the time I waited for an scheduled appointment was more than an hour. While I was in the waiting room a walk in came and he went before after I had been waiting for my scheduled appointment for approximatley 50 minutes. Unbelievable! The first time I went in he spent all of five minutes with me at the max and that was just a preview of the following visits.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017