Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory A Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gregory A Anderson has the following 10 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Gregory A Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
This physician wasted my time. I drove 5 hours to meet with a doctor who could not even look at me when he discussed my condition with me, he stared at the floor. He had not reviewed any of the information that had been forwarded to him from my original doctor and had no bedside manner what-so-ever. This appointment will cost me an arm and a leg and it had no benefit to me at all. If I asked a question, he told me to wait until he was done speaking to me! The mass on my kidney may be nothing to him, but I am the one who needs to know if I have cancer or not! He treated me with no respect and no consideration for my feeling! I would not recommend him, nor will I ever go back to this clinic again.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1988
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Gregory A Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMARSHFIELD CLINIC, 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Dr. Gregory A Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.