Dr. Gregory Christiansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Christiansen?

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I live in Oregon and Dr. Christiansen did my cataract surgery, I been in glasses since I was three years old, Dr Christiansen freed me from that headache, no other doctor in Oregon did, now I am experiencing black spots in my corneal, I am thinking about spending the money to go to Utah, to have him diagnose my problem. I just love him, if you need a specialist contact Dr. Christiansen, he is the best.

Wouldn't Recommend

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Would never go to this Dr again. His staff has no idea how to check an eye. They have information in my file that doesn't belong to me. I received two prescriptions that were wrong. They had detail that they said was performed that wasn't. I had glasses made 3 times because the first two prescriptions given by this Dr and his staff were wrong. No apologies. Luckily the place where I had my glasses made, did not charge me for the incorrect prescriptions.

Posted on November 4th, 2017