Dr. Gregory Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Collins?

awesomeness

Knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to, simple explanations, caring, sincere, trustworthy, just plain awesome!

Dr Collins

Dr Collins and staff are very attentive and courteous . I feel very confident in his abilities as a physician

Best Doctor I've ever had

I'm 41 now and have had my fair share of Docs, and Dr. Collins is without a doubt the best I've ever had. I've been with him for 4 years now, and hope to have him as my doctor for the rest of my life. Even if I'm working on the west coast, I make a point to fly back to Maine when I need an appointment.

worst doctor in the world

Every thing about this doctor is so wrong. He should never be a MD. He rude unkind and nasty no bedside menners at all. He hates female and talks rudely to them, calling them names. Anybody who see him should think about finding another doctor. If you still like him after seeing him. Then you need a phd to see. God help u if u don't listen to what I said.......

Precious Gem

Dr. Collins is always respectful, listens attentively & addresses all of my concerns. He provides comfort & preserves dignity, as well as being thorough and following through with is care. I trust his judgment for both my family & I and am grateful to have found such a wonderful Physician. Truly a precious gem! We love him!

Smug

Dr. Collins carries himself too high around the office. He hears what I'm saying but doesn't trukly listen. I always feel rushed when visiting. I will be finding a doctor that is more fitting for my personality shortly.

A good visit

My first two visits to Dr. Collins went well. He seems very well educated and has a good "bedside manner". Was willing to work with me and give me time to straighten out some things before prescribing medication. Looking foward to a good working relationship.