Dr. Gregory A Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Myers?

DR Myers is a great surgeon over the past few years I have been seeing DR Myers and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He takes his time with you and he makes sure that you understand everything he definitely was a excellent choice for all my surgical needs.

Great surgeon

I have but nothing great things to say about Dr myers. I have been seeing him on and off for the last few years, I put all my faith in him. Couldn't ask to have such a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Meyer is a great surgeon he has performed a couple different surgeries on me present and in the past. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. I liked all of his staff except one. What I didn't like about her was tryIng to tell me how I should be feeling. Everyone heals and recovers at different rates. I really feel like staff should take more into consideration of what the individual patient is saying and not base anything on normally. Other than that I would definitely recommend Dr. Meyer's service.

Great doctor

Dr. Myers was an excellent choice for my surgery. He is very intelligent and performed my surgery with outstanding care. His staff was beyond friendly and I would not have changed a thing.

Dr. Gregory A Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.