Dr. Gregory A Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Oliver?

My family's been going to Dr. Oliver's practice for several years. Dr. Oliver seems to care and will spend time talking to you. Once he spent at least a half hour talking to me about finding a purpose in life, and sharing his own experiences with that, when he saw I suffered from depression. He didn't push drugs for the depression. His other staff are all very nice, though I'm not as confident in their skills as doctors as I am with Dr. Oliver himself. He seems willing to work with you on things and listens to your concerns. I don't get in to see him personally as much lately, but when I have a real concern I'll wait for an appt with him directly.

Dr. Oliver is wonderful. It has taken me forever to find a doctor I was happy with. He found my problem and addressed it after I have been to several doctors with no luck. I recommend him highly. He is very concerned and has compassion for you as a patient. He spends the time to explain things in detail and answers questions and concerns. I love this doctor and will continue to see him and recommend him.

Dr. Gregory A Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.