Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory A Robertson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gregory A Robertson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I was referred to Dr Robertson 3 years ago after my Dr of 40yrs shut down her practice OBAMA CARE Dr Robertson was so very honest with me regarding my issues of health and his reccomendations as to what I needed to live a quality of life not just quanity. My sister my brotherinlaw my brother my children&many friends I have referred to him THEY LOVE HIM!His office nurse LILLY the best it takes others forever to get blood from my arm One Shot lilly has got it and over with ultra sounds 3D tests and xrays blood all done One Stop Dr's office ....After 40 years with the same Dr I was scared that I would not be able to find that Great Dr Patient Relationship again But I did with Dr Robertson&His Staff! God Bless them for really caring for their Patients!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Virginia Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBack Bay Medical, 3140 Red Hill Ave Ste 120, Costa Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory A Robertson in this video.
Dr. Gregory A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.