Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory M Ajemian
Dr. Gregory M Ajemian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin Square, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ajemian is affiliated with Franklin Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory M Ajemian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory M Ajemian has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory M Ajemian - Posted on December 16th, 2017
I recently had surgery at Winthrop Hospital and DR. GREGORY AJEMIAN has saved my life! He made sure the surgery went well and made sure I did not have any allergies to anything given to me. He followed up with me to make sure no further problems arose. All of the in patients at Winthrop that I spoke to all agreed that Dr. Gregory Ajemian is a "Miracle Worker." I highly recommend him and thank him for saving my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory M Ajemian - Posted on May 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory M Ajemian - Posted on June 12th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory M Ajemian - Posted on June 20th, 2011
The receptionist at the office is unprofessional. She yells people's names out and totally is incompliant with HIPPA. The doctors don't seem to care or reprimand her for her unprofessional and illegal (HIPPA) behavior. When I got into the doctor his diagnosis seemed o.k. but he seemed annoyed and frustrated if I asked him for clarification. He speaks so fast you cannot understand him and overall is condescending.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory M Ajemian - Posted on November 19th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ajemian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1982
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Gregory M Ajemian Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJEMTEL MEDICAL PC, 1046 Esther St, Franklin Square, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory M Ajemian, MD - Internal Medicine in Franklin Square, NY, in this video.
Dr. Gregory M Ajemian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Franklin Square, NY.