Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gregory Albers
Dr. Gregory Albers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Stanford, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Albers is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford Medical Center and California Pacific Med CenterCalifornia Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Albers has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Gregory Albers has the following 15 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Dr. Gregory Albers has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory Albers is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Albers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
California Pacific Med CenterCalifornia Campus
Stanford University Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory Albers, MD - Neurology in Palo Alto, CA, in this video.
Dr. Gregory Albers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.