Dr. Gregory T Almony Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory T Almony?

Dr. Almony is very genuine and shows concern to answer questions or situations that may cause anxiety. I trust him completely and feel safe with his directions and instructions.

Every time I take my Dad to see Dr. Almony we both feel like it has been well worth our time. Dr. Almony always takes his time with us to study the charts and listen to any concerns my dad may have. He NEVER makes us feel rushed so that he can get on to the next patient. We LOVE Dr. Almony and would highly recommend him as a FABULOUS heart specialist!!!!

Dr. almony is an excellent Cardiologist.

Dr. Almony always invests a great deal of his time whenever I have an appointment with him. It is very obvious that he has reviewed my medical file prior to starting his time with me. He listens carefully to all my concerns and responds with pertinent information.

This was my first visit to see Dr.ALmony, and my experience was great. I really felt that all questions were answered and his concern for my health was genuine. I am so great full he was excepting new patience 's

Heart Attack Response/Recovery

I met Dr. Almony following a heart attack, and in preparation for bypass surgery. I found him to be very personable and easy to visit with. He was open, and willingly took the time needed with me and my family to explain my situation, and treatment plans/options/medications.

Lack of interest in patient

Leaves important details to nurses who do not always get job done either. Has no empathy for his staffs mistakes that cause his patients undue stress.

Dr. Gregory T Almony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.