Dr. Gregory A Alouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Alouf?

Maimed for life

He botched a liposuction and now I am disfigured for life . He removed too much fat and my stomach is bumpy and unsmooth. There is no fix for me.

GREAT talent, just be patient and careful

I have gotten all types of filler from juvederm to radiesse to other thingsfrom Dr. Alouf. I think he could be the best (hard to say as I have only seen two other doctors for the same.) I have NEVER had a problem and have felt thoroughly happy with the results on my face. I have felt kind of "pushed" into some of these things but I cannot say enough good about the good results. However, be careful not to be pushed into making hasty decisions if you are the impulsive type. Less is MORE when it comes to filler.

Excellent Work!

Dr. Greg found creative ways to solve what I saw as a problem area. Other Drs had proposed expensive and extensive surgery to correct my problem. Dr. Greg's methods were meticulous. He moved swiftly and carefully with hesitation giving me perfect results. He explained each step to his student as he went. No one would ever know that I'd had cosmetic work done and I look great. Dr. Greg and his staff are tops in my book.

The Best place to Go for Lipo, and Plastic Surgery, In Salem, VA.

I trust Dr G. Alouf, to do any liposuction, or cosmetic surgery, for me. i had liposuction on my arms, and was very pleased with the result. i also love his bedside manner, during the procedure, he kept asking me are you okay? That was very reassuring for me. A lot of doctors, treat u like a number, and that they have to hurry to the number after you. Oh and his staff, are so friendly, helpful, and nice. I am returning for a tummy tuck. OH, and his prices are the best!! Dr Alouf is very skilled at what he does, because he has studied extensively, in this field.