Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory D Andreassian MD
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, TX, with another office in Fredericksburg, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Andreassian is affiliated with Hill Country Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian has 2 locations
205 W Windcrest St Ste 220
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
205 W Windcrest St Ste 130
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Andreassian - Posted on June 9th, 2016
Difference of opinion between Oncologist and Surgeon. No communication between the two. Not comfortable with diagnosis or prognosis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Andreassian - Posted on November 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Andreassian - Posted on August 9th, 2012
During the first visit, Dr Andreassian explained what the operation consisted of and he used a medical book with big pictures to show me where the problem was. I felt very comfortable with him both before and after the operation. He visited me every day while I was in the hospital and spent time listening to my questions and providing answers in terminology that I could understand.
Dr. Andreassian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory D Andreassian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.