Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somersworth, NH. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk - Posted on August 7th, 2018
I accompanied mu spouse to his last doctor appt with Dr Andrecyk because he was having some concerning medical issues. As soon as he walked into the room, he shook my husband's hand and asked him, "Will you be speaking for yourself today?" I was and still am very offended!! Any good doctor knows that an advocate is always an asset when someone is going through something. He also made me feel like it was a bother to answer my one question.. I would not recommend him and I am hoping my husband is on board to finding a new doctor that truly cares.
Run away from this place!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk - Posted on April 10th, 2018
Dr. A has problems diagnosing patients. I recommend thinking twice before anyone going here. I went to see them last year with symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome and he recommended exercise. I went back last week complaining that the problem with my legs had gotten worse. The normal procedure with this ailment is to check Iron levels to make sure there isn't an iron deficiency. No iron test was preformed as he stated my symptoms didn't require it. I have suffered with restless leg syndrome for years and Iron testing is standard procedure. Be forewarned this is a dangerous way of dealing with client ailments.
Our Family Doctor For A Decade
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk - Posted on June 28th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHILLTOP FAMILY PRACTICE, 85 Main St, Somersworth, NH
Dr. Gregory P Andrecyk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somersworth, NH.