Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory N Arends has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I saw quite a few dr.s before I went to Dr. Arends. I was having Chronic back pain and leg weakness. Before that I was getting injections at Spine West, and it turns out they were giving me injections in the wrong area. My Chiropractor was the one that referred me to Dr. Arends and I was very pleased with him. His staff is great also.
I have been getting epidurals for 20+ years. I used to assist with epidurals years ago when I was a surgical assistant and know good technique. Dr Arands takes his time, uses excellent sterile technique which, shockingly, others I have gone to have not, and is very skilled. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant and thorough. I have never had a spinal leak which I have had experienced after epidurals with two other doctors. I've had more epidurals with Dr. Arands than any other doctor due to numerous back issues and have NEVER had a problem. He has saved me from resorting to back surgery. His staff in the office and assistants in the surgical center are all very personable and professional. The facility is exceptionally clean and well maintained. The injections are virtually painless and help a great deal. He is the best doctor I have found in the Boulder/Denver area and recommend him highly.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arends is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Gregory N Arends accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBoulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates, 4743 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO
Dr. Gregory N Arends is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boulder, CO.