Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Atkins MD, PHD
Dr. Gregory Atkins, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Atkins is affiliated with University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and UH Conneaut Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory Atkins has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Gregory Atkins has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Gregory Atkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Atkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
UH Conneaut Medical Center
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
University MacDonald Women`s Hospital
UH Case Medical Center
13 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Gregory Atkins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory Atkins's office for more information.
11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH : (216) 844-1000
Locations & Directions11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Gregory Atkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.