Dr. Gregory S Azia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gregory S Azia?

2hour wait for every appointment. Once out of OR couldn't care less about me

EXCELLENT

surgery

i also didnt like the performance of dr asia ,,, he did two hernia operations and now my stomach is so messed up i can hardly nothing .. the last time i was in his office he screamed at me cause my husband read his butt off bigtime ,,,, for what he did to me ,,, i refuse to back to him ,,,,

unexpected

I have been to multiple surgeons and by far I found Dr. Azia to be down to earth, approachable and knowledgable. I was extremely surprise to see that this surgeon was available to spend the time to explain my diagnosis and course of plan. The surgery went well and I am pleased with the outcome.

time

Rushes patient with no time for questions. When surgery was finished, he seemed to be done with me and gave me very little follow up advise.

My experiance with Dr. Gregory Azia was very poor. He did not take the time to evaluate me, and had poor bed side manner. Dr. Azia was late to his own practice, which makes every appointment late. The staff talked to me like I was a child, and they do not have any papeerwork to inform your boss where you were, and from what times. I do not recommend anyone go to him.