- Texoma Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory B Carlson MD
Dr. Gregory B Carlson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Denison, TX, with another office in Denison, TX. They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Gregory B Carlson has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory B Carlson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory B Carlson has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gregory B Carlson Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX (903) 416-6010
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX 75020
More about Dr. Gregory B Carlson
Dr. Carlson graduated from the Univ Tx Sw-Dallas in 1990. Dr. Carlson works in Denison, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center.