Dr. Gregory Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wright?

Best ever!

This doctor is amazing !!! He's really nice !! And good!! Buy sadly he retired

Known all my life

Dr. Wright has known me since the day I was born. He has been a big part of my life and has helped me grow up having a normal childhood. I'm one of the lucky people who started only needing a check every 3 years after a procedure as a very young child and I always looked forward to seeing him. Now in adulthood I need to start looking for a new Doctor and can't imagine finding one better, let alone just as good.

Simply the Best

We began with Dr. Wright when our daughter was only 2 weeks old. She is now 5 and doing great, thanks to Dr. Wright and the Children's Heart Clinic. Dr. Wright embodies that rare breed of Dr. who is tops professionally but also very caring and concerned. He was always available to answer my MANY questions.

Dr. Gregory Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deer River, MN.