Dr. Gregory Bambenek Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bambenek?

Dabba

Posted on January 1st, 2012

He best docta eva

Highly Recommend Psychiatrist

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Listens and answers questions so I can understand- talks with metakes time with me and is careful in prescribing medications recommends other alternatives rather than just medications he's decerning and I trust his judgement and decisions even if I want to disagree explains diagnosis and treatment options thoroughly wait time for appointment is 15-30 minutesno problems making an appointment when neededoffice staff friendlycomfortable office

Did more harm than good

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I think that most, if not all, psychiatrists could be replaced by vending machines. Once he made his diagnosis, he wouldn't even listen to anything I had to say. He just would say, "This visit is simply a med check." He put me on pills that caused me to have severe tics and left me impotent. Now 7 1/2 years later the tics are mostly gone, but I'm still impotent. I don't remember him warning me that the drugs would have this permanent effect. His diagnosis was accurate, OCD. But the treatment did nothing to help me. I finally gave up and stopped going to him.

Posted on January 22nd, 2014