Great doctor, wonderful bed manners great surgeon

Not only did Dr Barme take care of my husband and “ walked” with him on the road to recovery, but he also ensured that I knew what was ailing him , what were the options and their pros and cons , but that I felt that we were not alone during the process.

Excellent Urologist

I have been seeing Dr Barme for a few years now for a bladder cancer issue of which he has taken excellent care of me He has the 3 qualities you always look for in a good doctor Knowledgeable, professional with a great bedside manner

Ok doctor horrible staff

I saw the Dr. Brame one month ago. Scheduled a follow up visit for today, I drive 45 min to get to his office to find the door locked. I called they said he left at noon, and hung up on me. I called back and asked if they would let me so we could figure this out, they said no. I asked if I could get a copy of my records they said no, the doctor must review them first, so I left.

Great doctor

I had been told by 2 other urologists that I needed surgery but Dr. Barme said that was a last resort and he wanted to try other techniques first. I was glad I went to see him because he was honest with me and didn't try to schedule unnecessary surgery just to make money.

Dr. Gregory A Barme is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.