Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory L Barth has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Gregory L Barth has the following 13 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Laser Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Head and Neck Cancer
Dr. Gregory L Barth has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Literally the least helpful doctor I have ever been to. I suffer from Vertigo and chronic ear infections and I've been plagued by dizziness and ear aches for the past month so I decided to see someone about it. I arrived 15 minutes early. A half an hour after my appointment was to begin, I was shown into the room. I waited another 20 minutes before the doctor came in. Dr Barth looked in my ears, told me there was nothing wrong and opened the door to walk out. When I stopped him from leaving with questions about my vertigo he seemed annoyed that I was asking questions. He yelled out of the room that he would be with the next patient in a minute. He clearly had no intention of listening to anything I had to say. I felt like I was an imposition. He maybe spent five minutes with me. Took me longer to fill out the paper work - none of which he looked at.
31 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Gregory L Barth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose And Throat Specialty Care Of Minnesota Pa, 2211 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory L Barth in this video.
Dr. Gregory L Barth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.