Dr. Gregory L Barth Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Barth?

Very rude!

Literally the least helpful doctor I have ever been to. I suffer from Vertigo and chronic ear infections and I've been plagued by dizziness and ear aches for the past month so I decided to see someone about it. I arrived 15 minutes early. A half an hour after my appointment was to begin, I was shown into the room. I waited another 20 minutes before the doctor came in. Dr Barth looked in my ears, told me there was nothing wrong and opened the door to walk out. When I stopped him from leaving with questions about my vertigo he seemed annoyed that I was asking questions. He yelled out of the room that he would be with the next patient in a minute. He clearly had no intention of listening to anything I had to say. I felt like I was an imposition. He maybe spent five minutes with me. Took me longer to fill out the paper work - none of which he looked at.

really not v ery good

Dr. Gregory L Barth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.