Dr. Gregory Basura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Basura?

Unilateral Cochlear Implant

Posted on November 24th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Basura has been nothing but positive since meeting him for my first cochlear implant consultation. He's extremely friendly, has remained easily accessible via email/phone through the entire process, enjoys sharing his knowledge and is quite passionate about what he does! The list of positives goes on and on as he's gone above and beyond on so many levels. I was extremely nervous the day of my surgery but was put at ease thanks to his grounded and reassuring manner/energy. He also requires a seven day post-op appointment with his CI patients which, from my research, seems to be a rarity with this type of procedure unless there are complications. I would, without a doubt, recommend him without hesitation!

Great Doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2014

I have had a slew of bad ear doctors and figured I had given up on all head and neck doctors in Michigan. I was referred to Dr. Basura from someone from the hospital. I am so glad I found him. I have a very unclear and difficult ear problem that will probably plague me for the rest of my life. He is working hard to try and solve . I feel like I am in good hands with him and I am confident he will figure it out. He is smart, courteous and takes his time with you. I also feel like he really listens to his patients and leaves time for questions. I am very glad I found him.

Highly recommend - great physician

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr. Basura has been my ear doctor for two years now. He is king, knowledgeable, takes the time to answer my questions, and is gentle with my sensitive ...

Great bedside manner

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Basura is a great doctor. He informed me of everything that was going to occur with my tonsillectomy and gave tips to help the healing process. I think the greatest testament to his bedside manner is that he was available by email after my procedure for asking of questions and checking on my progress.

Posted on April 2nd, 2017