Dr. Gregory Baum Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Baum?

Posted on April 13th, 2016

the best

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr. Baum performed a breast reduction about 7 months ago. I absolutely love the results. He did a fantastic job! He and his staff are great-all very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I am so happy that Dr. Baum did my surgery. I'm 22 years old (was 21 when I had the surgery earlier this year) and all throughout high school and college, I had bad shoulder and back pains and my doctors couldn't figure out what the problem was. When I got my civilian doctor last year, I told her about all the pains I was having and she recommended me to Dr. Baum and I'm so glad I saw him. I don't at all regret having this surgery. I didn't and still don't have any issues or problems after the procedure. If you're experiencing the same things I did, CNY Cosmetics is the way to go. The office is so easy to find and the staff are very friendly.

I am 66 years old and had breast implants that needed to be removed.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

My family physician recommended I see Dr. Baum about having my implants removed. They were over 25 years old, ruptured, encapsulated, and grossly distorted. Fortunately, the procedure was covered by Medicare. Dr. Baum and his staff were kind, straightforward, and professional. It is now five weeks' post op, and I am so relieved and thrilled that I had it done. I feel like a new person and my true self. Many thanks to Dr. Baum and everyone I came in contact with during this process.

Professional, kind, courteous

Posted on October 27th, 2015

The Staff is attentive, sensitive to your needs and discreet. Dr.Baum makes you feel comfortable, is professional and kind. He also follows up with you himself after you have your surgery. Great job on surgery and very affordable. Life changing......

Breast reduction

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Couldn't have been more pleased with how my breast reduction went with Dr. Baum! He is very professional and did a fantastic job. I was a 36DD and went down to a 36B and they look perfect! Surgery went very well and the scars are basically gone and it's only been 4 weeks. Would definitely go through Dr. Baum and his office again if I ever needed too!

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Dr. Baum was wonderful from the consultation until post op. Very happy with my entire experience. Highly recommend him.

Amazing!

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I had a bilateral breast augmentation, and I could not be any happier with the results! He was amazing throughout the entire process. Very informative, made me feel comfortable, and actually followed up after the surgery to make sure I was doing well. I would highly suggest this doctor to perform any surgery!

Tummy tuck & breast reconstruction

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Baum is wonderful. He is very professional and at the same time treats you like part of his family. His staff is just as wonderful and professional. I am a high risk patient due to a kidney transplant and diabetes with insulin pump. I lost 100 poubds and we was able to do a tummy tuck and breast reconstruction to remove the extra skin. He did a great job and I would recommend him a million times over.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

If you're looking for a plastic surgeon and not sure who to go to, I would highly recommend Dr. Baum at CNY Cosmetics for any procedure you need. He and his staff are very friendly and always more the willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I went to my very first appointment but in the end, I had no worries. The office is very easy to find and setting up an appointment or consultation as well as follow-ups are easy as well. If anyone was to ask me where I would go in the future, CNY Cosmetics is where I would go. I have no complaints and I'm more than pleased about the end result.

Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Baum conducted my surgery and I felt very comfortable and well-informed during the entire process. Dr. Baum and his staff are very patient and receptive to any questions/concerns that I have (or had) and I have felt well-informed and at ease throughout my entire experience. My PCP recommended Dr. Baum as an excellent surgeon and someone that I could trust, so I made the decision to travel quite a distance for my pre-op, surgery, and post-op, and I am extremely glad that I did! I would definitely recommend CNY Cosmetic to my friends and family.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Many years with Dr. Baum fighting back skin cancers. I trust his professionalism fully. When it's time to do eyes/neck I'll be in line to see him.