Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory Bauwens has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
I had a recent visit to the ER at St. Vincent Heart Center, Indianapolis. One of my attending physicians was Dr. Gregory Bauwens. I have seen multiple physicians at the St. Vincent Heart Center and am least impressed with Dr. Bauwens. My top priority is to have the best physicians and bedside manner is typically secondary for me. With that, I have to say, Dr. Bauwens has the worst bedside manner of any physician I have come in contact with at the St. Vincent Heart Center.
Dr. Bauwens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Gregory Bauwens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincent Emergency Physicians Inc, 2001 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Gregory Bauwens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.