Dr. Gregory G Bebb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory G Bebb?

Experienced, caring surgeon

Dr. Bebb and his staff were fantastic from the point of initial diagnosis to follow-up after surgery. I could not be more pleased with the level of professionalism shown by this physician and his staff, nor could I be more satisfied in the medical expertise that followed that professionalism. The Wilmington area is fortunate to have such a skilled surgeon available and I personally am very thankful to have been referred to Dr. Bebb's care. You will be hard pressed to find a surgeon who values human life more than this man. May God bless you and your staff, Dr. Bebb.

AWESOME SURGEON

I cannot say enough about Dr. Bebb. Awesome surgeon, caring, compassionate Christian Doctor . I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of surgery. Great bedside manner and the love of Christ definitely shines through!

Lifesaver

I was very discouraged by the length of wait at my first cancer visit. But it was well worth it. Dr. Bebb ordered a procedure against insurance protocol that ended up saving my life. Other doctors later asked me why he'd suspected it was necessary as the facts did not support his conclusion to them. He referred me to a top researcher in the field to help me select my recovery path. All the medical personnel I dealt with along the way said he was who they'd go to if they had cancer. And to top it off for me, he is truly an inspirational individual.

Dr. Bebb is wonderful. I had breast cancer in 2008 and he performed by surgery. He is gentle, caring and a God loving surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

Highly Recommend

I was very nervous about having a breast biopsy but from the start, Dr. Bebb was soft spoken, kind, and professional. The procedure itself was brief and pain free and his whole staff including Kelly who did the ultrasound were professional and kind. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Absolutely terrible, thought he was supposed to be the best and would have thought he would have dedicated enough time to each patient. No manners or respect for anyones time and doesnt even bother to see the patient most times. This is what our health care has come to, disgraceful and he should be ashamed.

Great doctor

Dr. Bebb treated my mom for breast cancer in 2009 and was caring, friendly and very knowledgeable. He took very good care of my mom. She is cancer free today. I had a scare in 2010 and he was the same with me. He is also a Christian. Great choice for a surgeon!

This is the most caring doctor I have seen. He saw me without a referral and coordinated all of my breast cancer treatments. I would not think of seeing anyone else.

knowledgable and caring

Horribly arrogant

There are far too many good surgeons around to put up with this man's arrogant, self-centered approach to patient care. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else- like somewhere where they obther to clean the exam rooms...ew!!

Dr. Gregory G Bebb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.