Dr. Gregory Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Berger?

My experience with Dr. Berger, and his staff, was a very positive one. Dr. Berger is a kind, very compassionate physician who took the time to listen and to talk to me about my health concerns. He genuinely seemed to care about me, my input regarding my health care as well as some personal family challenges I was experiencing at the time. He did not hesitate to refer me to a specialist when necessary. I never had to wait a long time for appointments, even when I called and needed to be seen right away. The staff was courteous, professional, and caring. I highly recommend this soft-spoken, very thorough physician.

Dr. Gregory E Berger

Will never recommend to anybody, Being in very bad health condition had to wait twice for about an hour. Third appointment didn't come- patient ( ...