Dr. Gregory Berryman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Berryman?

Gregory Berryman is an ANIMAL!

Thank God his practice forced him to retire, but I sure wish I had started with Vitals, then I wouldn't be in the predicament that I'm in now! He got so angry that I said I didn't want another biopsy, that he blew right through my cervix and into the wall of my bladder. Urine has been pouring out of my vagina ever since, and these doctors protect each other more than the cops! Women beware!!!

Help is out there!

There is now a support group for women, like me, who have suffered horrid complications from surgery performed by Dr. Berryman. Please find and join them by searching: Dr. Gregory Berryman-Pueblo Women's Help Center Patient Support Group

Dr. Berryman Should Be Banned From Practicing Medicine

Dr. Berryman callously trashed my vagina just so he could charge a little more for the surgery. I believe he absolutely hates women and only has this position so he can take out his animosity towards them and abuse their bodies. I've had to have two surgeries to attempt to correct his mistakes and need at least two more. I will never have sex again and will forever live in pain. To put it mildly...he is a woman destroying a**hole and I would love to tie his testicles to his naval with a bladder sling and let him walk around like for two and a half years and let him see how it feels .

Not a nice person at all. Does not display a caring attitude to patients, staff, other doctors. His complications in surgery are high and he does not follow up. Payment and reimbursement is his first priority.

it seems this doctor cares more about collecting revenue that fixing a problem. They charge for everything possible, including routine things like Leave of Absence paperwork that all other docs do for free. I felt like he was going through the motions and not trying to help me.

Former Patient

Dr. Berryman saw me for the 15 years I lived in Colorado. He was always very caring and professional. He remembered me from one year to the next and was very personal. He performed 2 procedures on me and delivered both of my children. I would recommend him without hesitation.

amazing care

The staff and Dr's are Like no other office

Awesome Doctor

I have gone to Dr. Berryman for 11 years. He and his office staff have always been very professional and kind. Dr. Berryman helped diagnose PCOS, delivered both of my children, performed a D&C and an endometrial ablation. I am completely satisfied with his services. Unfortunately, we moved out of state and I will now have to find someone to fill his shoes. And those are big shoes to fill.

Most cruel doctor ever encountered.

He may be a brilliant surgeon, but the level of care you receive will depend on which private insurance reimbursement he's going to get. This doctor exacerbated a documented illness, barged in and badgered in a loud hostile voice a patient who was fuzzy from anaesthesia into tears. A neighbor in our area shares our viewpoint of this doctor as she said he became angry and yelled repeatedly that her labor was going too slow and he had plans that her labor was interfering with. He chose to pump her full of too much of the contraction-inducing meds making the birth of her daughter a stressful and upsetting experience, rather than beautiful. State authorities directed me and others to file with the licensing bureau due to these egregious experiences.

Finally, a good ob/gyn experience!

I cannot say enough about the staff and Dr. Berryman himself. I have been to him for my regular visits for approximately 2 years and I also was seen for a pregnancy that turned in a miscarriage. I have never been treated so well by any physician. Dr. Berryman and his staff were awesome. I am significantly overweight but they never treated me rudely in any way. I will always continue to go to Dr. Berryman because of his knowledge and bedside manner. I have referred several of my friends to him as well.

Dr. Gregory Berryman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.