Dr. Gregory Bertics Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bertics?

Look No Further

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I saw Dr. Bertics after having previously seen 5 different doctors for the same issue. Dr. Bertics has been the best doctor I've seen to date. He was very thorough and actually took the time to listen and ask follow up questions. If you need to see a neurologist, he is an excellent choice.

Great Doctor, Very Good Support Staff, Caring & Compassionate

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Bertics "tells it like it is" instead of sugar coating conditions as some doctors tend to do. He is compassionate and listens to his patients. His wealth of knowledge is impressive. He is always prompt and explains everything throughly; he answers questions willingly and puts patients at ease.

Patient

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr. Bertics is exceptional. He is responsive, and takes time to ask lots of questions to make sure all the bases are covered. He also doesn't stare at a computer screen the whole visit, which is a nice change from most doctors. His nurse is a truly nice and professional person as well. I wouldn't trust my migraine management to anyone else!

Bertics is GREAT

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Patient

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I was in a terrible car accident in 1994 and have been Dr. Bertics patient since then. He fought with the insurance company as I had hard to document soft tissue injuries that gave me migraines and triggerpoints that made me stop building furniture and disrupted my life. He went above and beyond in every way to help me get better. I will always be grateful for his professional, dedicated treatment.

wonderful Doc

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Dr Bertics is the most punctual doctor I've ever been to.If your appt time is 10:00 that is what time you are seen so don't be late! I have been a patient for years and have always been impressed with his interest in my case as well as answering all of my questions and concerns. He is extremely smart but without the attitude. I strongly recommend Dr Bertics

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

A talented, caring physician I highly recommend. I have also had experience with other Raleigh Neuro docs and have found every one of them great. Terrific group.

Posted on June 1st, 2017