Dr. Gregory Bevels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bevels?

Long time patient

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Listens. Good follow up, referrals as needed, calls back from staff or personally, uses team approach, knowledgeable, up to date with current medicines and current medical care, friendly and helpful staff .

STAFF LIES

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I was put in an exam room for an hour. The whole hour I listened to the staff laughing and cutting up as they watched videos on their phone. I kept looking out into the hallway hoping to catch someone to ask what was going on but they were too busy watching videos. So, I went into the hall to sit on a sofa because I was getting claustrophobic due to PTSD, one of the staff said I couldn't sit there. I pointed out I have PTSD and went to the lobby to wait. The staff member told the NP I cursed her. When I was finally seen, the NP came into the exam room yelling at me about cursing her staff. I tried to explain I didn't curse anyone and that I have PTSD and was left in an exam room for an hour. She didn't want to hear my side and didn't believe me. When I went to leave the staff member was sarcastic with me. You don't put someone with PTSD in a tiny room and ignore them for an hour, then treat them like they treated me after I communicated that I have PTSD and cant be in closed spaces like that. It was like a joke to them. Especially when I went to leave because the staff member smirked at me and was so sarcastic (sicky sweet) with me. So, I fired them. When they called to verify my next appointment I communicated to the receptionist what happened and that I was firing them all...her, the rest of the staff, Dr. Bevels, and the NP. The people involved shouldn't be in the healthcare field.

Great with the entire family

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Bevels takes time with me and my boys. He sits down and listens to what we have to say like a good friend not just a doctor. He actually got my 14 year old autistic son to smile. Wow The staff is great also.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I consider Dr. Bevels a friend.

Posted on November 6th, 2017