Dr. Gregory C Bibart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory C Bibart?

Unbelievably unhappy

Did you know that there is no need to get your vision checked anymore? I found out that at Kalamazoo Ophthalmology they give you your prescription not based on what you can or cannot see but on your AGE! I could not see a thing so I called back three times and I assured that my prescription was correct because it was based on my age. No matter who at the office I pleaded my case to (that I could not see a thing with my new Rx), I was told it was correct. They refused to check my vision. Also the Dr. spends approximately five seconds with you, 0.0001 of a second which he actually looks at your eyes. I will never step foot in Kalamazoo Ophthalmology again. And if you need a prescription save yourself some time and just call them and tell them your age.

Great doc

Doc Bibart seems to enjoy his work, probably because he's so good at it. He is personable, energetic, open, wants to help, and makes me laugh. Highly recommend.

Dr. Gregory C Bibart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.