Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Bjerke has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
Showing 2 of 2
We were visiting Fargo and discovered a sudden large lump in my sons groin area. Suspecting it was a hernia we immediately took him to emergency. Dr. Bjerke was so easy to be around. He was great with my 4 yr old who was very nervous about seeing a doctor about this. He walked in and it felt like you were having a conversation with an old family friend. Pleasant and easy to talk to. He has the best bed side manners I've ever experienced. The hospital was great too. Since we were at emerg we figured it would be a long wait but we got into a room within 1 hr (which is exactly what they told us) and the doctor was in to see us within 10 minutes. I would definitely recommend him.
39 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Bjerke in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Bjerke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bemidji, MN.