Dr. Gregory J Bonavita Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Bonavita?

Terrible doctor

After telling Dr Bonavita that I was feeling great and was able to ween off of my medication, he stood up and said "well then you don't need to see me today-you should've cancelled your appointment " and almost walked out on me. Never imagined a Dr's visit that would go so terribly for achieving good health.

Terrible bedside manner

I would never recommend Dr. Bonavita to anyone. I had an electrophysiology study done at Aultman Hospital. After my procedure I was told that I had negative results. He did not come to my room to explain what had happened. At my follow up appointment he did not answer one of my questions. I asked him what was causing my heart to race and all he could tell me was "I don't know" and "this is normal for you." It seemed to cause him physical discomfort to have to speak to me. I will never go back to his office again.

Dr. Gregory J Bonavita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.