Dr. Gregory A Brandenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Brandenberg?

Patient from Ames Ia

This man ruined my Dad's back. After two surgeries, he said everything should be fine.. We it wasnt so we took him to another phys and he asked what Brandenburg did and we told him and according to our new phys Brandenburg did not one thing he said he did. Now my dad is flat on his back inthe hospital waiting to get ride of the bone infections he has. at 84 I don't think this is very good for my father who is in terrible pain. He goes back to surgery next week.

Great surgeon

I would choose Brandenberg again and again for Neurosurgery. He did spinal surgery on me. He was really polite and personal to me and my wife. He is a great surgeon, a LOT of experience, and very efficient. I was very impressed with his bed side manner, and how much time he spent with me after the surgery. He made me feel at ease the first time I met him, to what to expect for recovery. I would recommend him to anyone I knew needing Neurosurgery.

Dr. Gregory A Brandenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.