Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory J Brannon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr B was highly recommended by two of my coworkers. Hubby & I were having trouble getting pregnant. In one appointment I had answers & a plan. He was very nice & professional, instantly felt comfortable. I usually prefer a woman OBGYN but have never felt uncomfortable with him. He moves fast, & doesn't fluff around the truth. But I like that, you know he knows what he is talking about which is really comforting. He just did surgery on me & everyone is saying that I doing a lot better than I should be already & I would say that's from the great job Dr Brannon does. I recommend him highly. He is worth the wait. Thankful to have found him!
This Dr. performed a rectal exam on me without telling me he was going to do so. So unprofessional to touch a patient like this without notification or permission. I was too young for such an exam and there was no reason to perform it. To top it off he referred to me as "anal" for the rest of the office visit. The emotional distress that I have had to deal with has been unimaginable.
My experience with this doctor is not a pleasant one. I am a RN and have worked with all types of physicians, but I have never encountered such an arrogant and rude doctor. He is very unprofessional, addressed me as "baby" and was beyond disrespectful to my mother during my final visit. He does not listen, was in and out in such a hurried manner. I would not let him examine my dog. Now, I am transferring to another practice because I do not trust what Dr. Brannon says or does. I want a doctor who listens and shows humility, not a jerk who fellow nurses call the C-section doctor because he won't let a woman progress through labor on their time schedule. Think twice before making an appointment with him.
I am new to the area and I was looking for a single physician practice to deliver our second child. I could not be happier that I stumbled upon Dr. Brannon. He is fantastic!! He is extremely positive and shares in the excitement of our pregnancy just as much as we do! After all these years, I feel he continues to be amazed by the beautiful miracle that is pregnancy. I am so lucky to have Dr. Brannon as my OB.
30 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1988
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Gregory J Brannon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Brannon in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Brannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.