Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory T Brebach has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory T Brebach has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Gregory T Brebach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory T Brebach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
Dr Brebach spent the time to understand my problem. Left leg pain - horrible pain. Previously, I had been diagnosed with a "hip" disorder. Dr Brebach e Took the time to examine me and and thought otherwise. He looked closely at my MRI and ordered a epidural injection. I had the shot and couldn't believe the improvement. So grateful ! Thank you😘
I was only 28 years old when I injured my back. I had a herniation that was putting pressure on nerves and making it extremely painful to do normal everyday tasks as well as walk before I had the surgery. Dr. Brebach was amazing the entire time he worked with me and to this day! He knew I was afraid of surgery as I had small children at the time, but also made it clear I really didn't have another choice, I couldn't continue to live in that much pain with small kids. I remember coming out of surgery and immediately the pain in my leg was gone. He came in with a big smile on his face and asked how I was, also that he was very excited that he did not cut through the tattoo on my back that he didn't want to mess it up! I thanked him as it was the very first tattoo I had ever gotten and it was important. Dr. Brebach has always treated me in a way that made me feel like family. He would never speak as though he was above you, and always the best bedside manner. I refer everyone who tells me they have back issues to Dr. Brebach as he is the ONLY doctor I would ever let touch my back!
Dr. Brebach genuinely cares about his patients. I cannot stress that enough! If I could rate his bedside manner a 10 I would! He took the time to explain pros and cons of my options for care. Since I had been having problems for years, we decided surgery was the best option. At 6 weeks post-op, I'm feeling great and will be going back to work. Highly recommended for back problems!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1997
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gregory T Brebach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory T Brebach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.