Dr. Gregory Brebach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Brebach?

Best

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr Brebach spent the time to understand my problem. Left leg pain - horrible pain. Previously, I had been diagnosed with a "hip" disorder. Dr Brebach e Took the time to examine me and and thought otherwise. He looked closely at my MRI and ordered a epidural injection. I had the shot and couldn't believe the improvement. So grateful ! Thank you😘

Best

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Brebach is my favorite doctor. He listens and he delivers. I had a microdiscectomy 4 weeks ago and am doing really well. I am very glad to have met this surgeon. I trust him.

Simply the best

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I was only 28 years old when I injured my back. I had a herniation that was putting pressure on nerves and making it extremely painful to do normal everyday tasks as well as walk before I had the surgery. Dr. Brebach was amazing the entire time he worked with me and to this day! He knew I was afraid of surgery as I had small children at the time, but also made it clear I really didn't have another choice, I couldn't continue to live in that much pain with small kids. I remember coming out of surgery and immediately the pain in my leg was gone. He came in with a big smile on his face and asked how I was, also that he was very excited that he did not cut through the tattoo on my back that he didn't want to mess it up! I thanked him as it was the very first tattoo I had ever gotten and it was important. Dr. Brebach has always treated me in a way that made me feel like family. He would never speak as though he was above you, and always the best bedside manner. I refer everyone who tells me they have back issues to Dr. Brebach as he is the ONLY doctor I would ever let touch my back!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Great guy and even better Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Brebach genuinely cares about his patients. I cannot stress that enough! If I could rate his bedside manner a 10 I would! He took the time to explain pros and cons of my options for care. Since I had been having problems for years, we decided surgery was the best option. At 6 weeks post-op, I'm feeling great and will be going back to work. Highly recommended for back problems!

Posted on January 1st, 2016

I had a L4 to S1 fusion 2 1/2 months ago. I have my life back! I really never thought that I could feel this good again. I was quite nervous prior to surgery, having heard so many stories about fusions. Dr Brebach, who I researched, is extremely well trained. Anyway, the surgery has been a God send. It really has. I highly recommend Dr Brebach. He delivered.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor. Very pleasant, yet straight to the point. I had an epidural, with some relief and we agreed on a microdiskectomy. Had surgery last month and really feel superb. I was worried I would never feel like this again. Thanks much, dr B!!!

Dr Brebach = Im to rich and almighty to actually care what you say

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Brebach has a great way of making you feel like you cannot ask any questions without feeling stupid. He has the mentality of listen to me, its my job and what I specialize in and ask no questions. I have seen him twice with a large herniated disc. Wait times are really high and with his attitude and bedside manner I will not return to see him. I have never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor in my life.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Brebach is wonderful. He genuinely cares about his patients. He offers options, both non-surgical and surgical and spends time explaining everything.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Wonderful and caring doctor. The best I ever had. Fixed my back quickly and painless.

Conservative

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Brebach is compassionate, humorous, and conservative. He has worked with me over a number of years and has worked on every angle to try to keep me out of surgery, if at all possible. At this time I am going to have to pursue the surgery, but I have every confidence in his ability to manage my case during and after the proceedure. His integrity in the field is amazing from the feedback I have seen and heard.

Posted on March 14th, 2015