Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory M Bricca has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I feel that Dr Bricca spent a great deal of time explaining everything to me! His entire staff was wonderful! The only thing I didn't like about my experience is that he believes that taking Tylenol will be enough for the pain. I experienced a great deal of pain and definitely think he should be more considerate of a patient's pain tolerance!
My experience with Dr Bricca and his staff was extremely positive. The doctor is one of those rare individuals who is intense and hard working and so bright and capable that he still has time to be friendly and have a good sense of humor. The demeanors of the staff reflect the professionalism of the doctor they support. Everyone was friendly, supportive, thoughtful, and sensitive. During the surgery his concentration was intense, he never even blinked once while the scalpel was at work. This is my second melanoma removal surgery. My first was performed by a regular plastic surgeon. I had to wait a week for the pathology report to come back to let me know that they gotten it all. With Mohs surgery, the analysis happens right then and there. I learned that I was cancer free in less than three hours. Saved me a week of intense worry and the incision is half the size.After the microscopic analysis was done, two of the staff came in separately to let me know that complete removal was a success. They seemed to be as happy as I was. A few minutes later the doctor came in smiling to repeat the findings.Doctor Bricca is not one of those arrogant, cold, impersonal, insensitive doctors that one sometimes finds. He introduced himself as Greg Bricca and spent unhurried time with me in a face to face session. His delightful bedside manner instills patient confidence. He even laughed at my jokes. After I got home, I got a follow up call directly from the Doctor a real class act.
20 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Gregory M Bricca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Skin Surgery Center Inc, 9269 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory M Bricca in this video.
Dr. Gregory M Bricca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.