Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory K Brock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was taken to Dr Brock 8 years ago to get on birth control at 14 years old. I have a bleeding disorder and birth control was the only way to control the bleeding of my menstrual cycle. Dr Brock insisted on doing a papsmear knowing that I was a virgin and the medication was for bleeding issues. Instead of explaining to me what was going on, he gave him a sedative claiming it was a “vaccine for school” and forcibly preformed a “papsmear”. He used an old metal tool to look inside my vagina. Nothing else, just wanted to look apparently, but he also reported to my father that my hymen was still intact, because you know that is supper important. When I reached 18, I called the office to get my records of this and the office conveniently lost them in a fire. He’s a sexual predator. No 53 year old needs to be poking around in little girls vaginas just because he wants to and he has a medical lisence.
Dr. Brock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Gregory K Brock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory K Brock Do, 1436 Locust St, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Gregory K Brock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.