Dr. Gregory T Brooks Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory T Brooks?

He doe not spend enough time with the patient. He is always in a hurry and does not seem to listen very well. The front office staff is terrible- I cannot get my prescriptions in a timely fashion and they are often rude.

Doctor's Response

I always ask every patient is there anything else they need or do they have further questions so that I know they have all of their concerns addressed. We deal with complaints about our staff very seriously and constantly strive to obtain a friendly atmosphere.

Type 2 Diabetes