Dr. Gregory Buford Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Buford?

Second opinion after scarring from laser

Posted on April 27th, 2015

This review is written 5 years after I had a laser resurfacing procedure at Dr. Buford's clinic. I am writing now because 5 years later, I am still trying to correct the scarring I received from the laser procedure. I have seen two more plastic surgeons who confirmed that the scarring was from the laser and that the procedure was performed too aggressively for my skin type. Dr. Buford did not perform the procedure himself, but a laser technician/aesthetician under his supervision did. She left Dr. Buford's practice to work for another plastic surgeon, but she acknowledged the scarring and agreed to perform microdermabrasion and another laser procedure using a less aggressive setting to try to correct it. Unfortunately, those procedures did not help. I then scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Buford to get a second opinion, since the original procedure was performed at his clinic and he had access to the laser settings in my chart. I pointed out the laser scarring to him, and he said that he couldn't see anything. I was dumbfounded by his response. The scar lines were clearly visible, and I was pointing directly at them in the mirror. He still insisted that he couldn't see anything. I requested my chart, so that I could bring it to another plastic surgeon for another opinion. When I receive the chart, several of the postprocedure pictures (showing the unusually prolonged healing process) were missing. I'm not sure what happened, but it certainly appears that the technician may have been trying to cover up a mistake by removing information from my chart. For anyone considering laser resurfacing, I would not recommend this clinic. I understand that the technician holds responsibility as well, but as the surgeons are supposed to be supervising their staff and ensuring that patients receive the safest care, the greatest responsibility is with the surgeon. For that reason and for Dr. Buford's inability to recognize a complication (or at least admit to recognizing it), I would not recommend this clinic.

Dr. Buford is truly the "BEST" of the Best!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Regardless of your age, I believe everyone "deserves" to be the best "you" can be! As most women/mothers know, we are usually last on the list of pampering and addressing our own personal needs. In my opinion; it's time to take a break, and put yourself at the top-of-the-list; don't you agree!?! When one feels recharged and more confidant; I believe you not only live a more fulfilling life, but you also project a more positive-attitude; which, of course, enriches those around you as well. I have 21-year-old twin boys that have enriched my life in ways I could have never imagined! They are truly my greatest blessings! I'm now at a point in my life where I can pamper myself a little more. Therefore, I decided to research breast augmentation; and the advancements made with silicone implants. The type-A person that I am, I spent hours reading physician (plastic surgeons) and patient blogs, YouTube videos of actual breast augmentation procedures and, of course, reviewing local plastic surgeon profiles/bios. It quickly became apparent to me that Dr. Buford not only possessed "specialized" skills; board certified and extenstive years of experience as a plastic surgeon, but was committed to an individualized approach. My entire experience has been nothing short of phenomenal!Much thanks to Dr. Buford's compassionate staff!

Extremely pleased!

Posted on February 12th, 2012

I waited 20 years to get breast augmentation to make sure it was what i wanted to do. I met with several other doctors and got several different estimates. Loved Dr. Bufford's office, staff and the doctor himself. Answered all my questions. The only thing I was worried about was the size chosen. I wanted to go to a large C cup and since they do all the measurements in CC's i was nervous about what i would get withe the several sizes I chose. No Worry! Dr. Buford chose the right size in surgery to fit my body and how I wanted to look! I absolutely love them and recovery was only bad for a day or two. Would highly recommend the new silicone that is out there. Feel so REAL! So happy with the whole process!

Great experience with Dr Buford and staff!!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr Buford and his entire staff was amazing. Getting breast augmentation was a big decision for me, his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease at all times. From the first visit to the day of surgery I was always treated with respect. I couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend Dr Buford.

Artist of the body

Posted on October 27th, 2011

After having 2 kids and losing 70 pounds, I had sagging skin and stretched muscles. Dr. Buford did a tummy tuck and the results were better than I could of imagined!! I now have a flat stomach and an actual shape!! I found Dr. Buford and his staff very professional while at the same time making you feel at ease with what you are going through. Dr. Buford has an eye for detail and doesn't try to "sell" you something you don't need. I am very happy with him and his great staff!!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I would never have imagined that breast augmentation could be such a smooth, virtually painless, and such a satisfying experience - and that was just the first week after surgery. Now just a month later, I feel that my new breasts are every bit a part of me as were my natural ones.

Great Experience!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I recently had a brest augmentation performed by Dr. Buford and had a great experience.He answered all my questions very well during consultation and pre-op. My recovery was amazing and I am loving my results!He did an amazing job!

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Buford. Him and his staff were very helpful in answering questions before and after surgery. I am ecstatic with the results and I would use and recommend Dr. Buford again.

happy with results

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I recently had gynecomastia surgery performed by Dr. Gregory Buford (beauty by buford). My chest has had noticeable gyno for the last three years. It was embarrassing to take off my shirt and even wearing a shirt; it was obvious something was not right. I did extensive research on my problem. First I changed my diet to make it very clean and started running, this did not work. Then I took some pills some legal some not, this did not work. Surgery was my only option. There are many doctors who clam to do this and many methods. I chose Dr. Buford.Dr. Buford uses state of the art equipment to do this surgery. I was very pleased to find that instead of cutting around my nipple he would make small incision to the side of my chest. After meeting him and his staff my decision was made, this was the right move for me.The day of the surgery everything went very well and I was done before I knew it. I had surgery at 8am and was up walking and feeling fine by 4pm that same day. I had NO PAIN, and actually didnt take any of the pain pills. Two days later I went back to the office for a check-up. It was amazing, not only was my chest flat, but I had minimal bruising (a quarter sized in the middle of my pecs) and the incisions points were almost none detectable. The first week I took it easy, but by the middle of the second week I was back to normal.Dr. Buford did a wonderful job on my gyno and I would recommend this surgery to anyone. If I would have known how easy this process was I would have done it a couple years ago.

Amazing Experience with Dr.Buford

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I was nervous, after all this was about to be my first surgery ever, but was relieved to know that my life (and my breasts) were in great hands. Dr.Buford was extremely knowledgeable and made sure I understood all possible options. He went over what he thought would be appropriate (I didn't want melons but I didn't want mosquito bites either) for me. The Buford team was professional, patient and extremely descriptive during the pre-operation. The surgery was smooth and comfortable. The nurses catered to my every need (they even brought out jello, hot tea and warm blankets!) while in the hospital. They made sure I was healthy and fully functional before leaving the hospital. About 10-12 hours after the surgery, Dr. Buford called me to make sure that everything was fine. He even gave me his personal number in case I ran into any problems. Really, what doctor gives out there personal number to ensure your comfort? At this point (2 weeks after my surgery), I feel great and confident. I truly would not recommend anyone else. Dr. Buford and the Buford team are exceptional!

Top Notch

Posted on December 31st, 2009

I love this office. Everyone is so nice and makes me feel like I am really receiving the best care possible. After my surgery I have continued to go back for my skin care. Dr. Buford is approachable and easy to talk to you, it was easy for me to select him as my physician.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017