Dr. Gregory F Busse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory F Busse?

Excellent Doctor

Very sharp, compassionate, and easy going. He reviews everything and takes his time to answer questions. Excellent doctor with terrific staff and nice practice overall.

Dr. Busse is very easy going and takes his time to make me feel comfortable. Gets back tome when I write or call him.

exceptional

I met Dr. Busse at assisted living. By the time we had our 2nd visit, he'd taken the time to review medical notes from the hospital where I'd had my large intestine removed because I'd become septic and was in a coma for a month. No one expected me to live. Nonetheless, Dr. Busse has done a fantastic job of keeping me alive and on the appropriate meds. He has an excellent bedside manner. There is none better than he. If you take notes on what you need to discuss, you will make the most of your appointment time. Also have a list of your medications.

Caregiver for Parent

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Busse. He is currently treating my mother as a resident of an assisted living facility and he is superb. He understands what I as a caregiver goes through and his method of treatment for the aged I feel not only is good for the patient, but he keeps in mind me as well, and how I'm doing in caring for Mother. He is compassionate, considerate and takes the time to explain his treatment, and will always return your call if requested. Excellent physician, especially for the elderly in my opinion.

Dr Busse is very caring, efficient

Dr. Busse is caring, efficient, his diagnosis was right on. While at the hospital, all spoke very highly of Dr. Busse as well. I highly recommend this practice.

Love this practice - very efficient and caring..